Monday, February 13, 2012

Take A Picture In Black And White



Suck It Up by She Wants Revenge on Grooveshark


Photobucket

Jacket: Gift from my sister, Scarf: Spring $15, Shirt: Bluenotes $13, Pants: Value Village $8, Purse: Value Village $2.50, Doc Martens: Soft Moc $140, Hat: Ardenes $7

Hello everyone!!!! Yet again i must apolgize for my long blog absence, i am finding it super difficult to get pictures taken with the unpredicatable weather and work. This is basically everything i have been up to the last little while just to update you all on what i have been doing

-working ALOT lol
-i crashed our van into the ditch and ruined it so i have been completely homebound for the last few weeks :(
-obsessively reading Game of Thrones and A Clash of Kings, i literally cannot wait to get a hold of the third book
-hanging out at my friends and painting my nails pretty much every colour i can think of, so far my favourite is mint green
-listening to the newest She Wants Revenge album
-catching up on the entire second season of Pretty Little Liars (totally love their clothes)
-cleaning my entire room and throwing out eight bags of crappy clothing

And that is about it!! Nothing to to exciting thats for sure. I know this outfit is very similar to my last one but this is the kindof thing i have been wearing alot lately. I just love this purse, i cant believe i got it for $2.50 at Value Village during one of their fifty percent off days, that is such a awesome price!!! I just love the colour and the little beads, my purse collection has grown tremendously since the summer i think i have eight or nine different bags now. I got my Doc Martens a little while ago, i havent had very many opportunities to wear them anywhere but i think they just look so cool!!! What are everyones Valentines Day plans tomorrow?! My friend and i decided to do a little anti-Valentines celebration since neither of us have a significant boy in our lives (boo lol) which will involve lots of action movies (absolutely nothing romantic) and a big bottle of very cheap crappy wine :). I hope everyone had a lovely day!!

Photobucket



Photobucket

12 comments:

Cathy said...

I love the pop of bright turquoise color! (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love the turquoise bag!! So pretty.

the sparkling dust said...

simple but chic, you look gorgeous. I love the pop of color from the bag :)

JennaStevie said...

That bag is AMAZING. I love the colour. So great with the black, and white look. Striped top and leather jacket are so great together!
xJennaD

Amber said...

bummer about the van. I am reading Game of Thrones too and it is crazy addictive. I am on book four now and hope to have book five read before the new season starts.

head over heels said...

happy anti-valentines, love your scarf and boots and i'm addicted to pretty little liars - aria's wardrobe is amazing! x

Jessica said...

Great bag and glasses :)

Happy valentines day!

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

So pretty! love this look on you! That bag is too good!
Love the colour!

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

his_girl_friday said...

Great outfit. Matches the snow.

Quinn B said...

You had me at Ontario, Canada. I'm from London! You have waaaaaaay more snow than we do it seems. Ours all melted today. It's equally as unpredictable as yours, though. I hope you're alright after crashing your van! Thats really a bummer. I love your boots and your blog is wonderful! I am following.

Louise said...

Great outfit! I want that jacket xx

hattitude said...

Hattitude Artistic Style Blog
sweet purse! thats my favourite colour. i have been searching for a purse like that. doesn't it make you pine for summer SO much.

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Artistic Style Blog