Monday, September 2, 2013

This Month On Instagram: August 2013

Sea of Love by The National on Grooveshark  photo instagram1_zps11dd1ad6.jpg

Hello everyone!!!!! Long time no talk please excuse my absence for the last month. I broke my beautiful Macbook Air back at the beginning of August so I havent been able to upload pictures to edit!!! Thankfully I have bought its replacement so now I can upload some of the photos I have taken the last month and get back on the blogosphere. I am moving to a new apartment, so soon there will be some different scenery for my photos, my new place doesn't have a balcony so I am going to have to figure out a where I will take them there. Ever since I started Instagram I have wanted to do a post on my monthly photos since I love seeing other bloggers posts like that. August was a pretty good month, I went to VELD which is a electronic music festival in Toronto, began filming more things for youtube, and hung out with friends for the majority of the month. I am so not keen to go back to school again but Uni starts later this week. I hope everyone has a great day and wish everyone starting school good luck!!

4 comments:

Annies world - inner happiness for students said...

great photos looks like you had a lot of fun that's exciting about going to uni I have one more year left of college

Cupcake Couture said...

Great photos! Love your blue dress.

Great blog by the way!
When you get a chance, stop over at my blog where I’m having a huge back to school giveaway. You can win a cute polka dot tote, essie nail polish, make up, and so much more!
Back to School GIVEAWAY

Unknown said...

You're so pretty! Would appreciate if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think. We can follow each other on GFC too if you like :)


www.hixvoltage.blogspot.sg

Unknown said...

Just came across your blog and i love it! Its so cute and I love reading peoples blogs who aren't in the UK!

I love all your photos and enjoying browsing through your posts!

Now following and excited to see more.

Check out my personal style blog if you have time :)

Lucy
xxx

http://foralsandcorals.blogspot.co.uk