Thursday, September 10, 2015

Back Again


Details: Vest/Top: Hollister, Tank Top: Forever 21,
Purse: Thrifted, Jeans: Garage, Booties: American Eagle

Hello Blogosphere!!!!! Alot alot has changed on here since I have last been on my blog (what the heck happened to Google Friend Connect!!). My last post was in January of 2014 so over a full year and a half ago which is crazy to me and I was almost fully blonde. I started blogging when I was eighteen and now I am twenty three so I am so happy I kept this space open because lord knows its funny looking back at the photos of myself. My love for fashion took a bit of a dive after I came to university three years ago and succumbed to the typical college uniform of leggings and hoodies. I am currently heading into my fourth year now and my interest in style has come back slowly but surely over the last year or so (ask my bank account the shopping has increased!). I am so excited to basically restart my blog and to make a bunch of changes to it.  I changed the name to Jodi Elizabeth which is my first and middle name to go with something a little more mature now that I am older. I absolutely adore this boyfriend jeans I got on sale from garage for twenty dollars in the summer, they are sooooooo comfortable seriously like fashionable jogging pants. These booties from American Eagle are my new obsession, I just think the cut out style is so cut and versatile for a bunch of seasons. Please excuse the photo editing and my posing, its been a while so bare with me for a bit till I figure it all out. I have a snazzy new camera which is use for youtube so I still need to figure out the photography settings. I hope you all have a awesome day!





1 comment:

Midwest Muse said...

You look so cute! I hope you come back to blogging soon!