Sunday, October 2, 2011

Some Folks Float And Some Are Buried Alive



Photobucket


Jacket: Gift, Scarf; Wild Rose (vintage), Pants: Value Village $8, Boots: Spring $15, Purse: Wild Rose (vintage)

Finally here are my acid wash jeans i talked about a little ago while, i just wore them for the first time yesterday!! I was really excited when i first bought them but then as i mentioned before i have been shopping alot lately and i kindof forgot about them. But i seriously think i need to wear them more, for a such a light wash jean they are surprisingly flattering (my legs dont look to ginormous) and of course very cool looking :). In real life they are quite blue, i think because i took these photos right at sunset it changed their colour a bit. I really really love this outfit now i wasnt to sure when i got dressed because i was in a hurry but it is pretty much all of my favourite things worn together. Yes that is my scarf again, i am a little bit obessed with it at the moment and when i love something i want to wear it ALL of time lol it is just feels very me or something. It is really freezing cold out right now, about five degrees but i have some great slightly warmer weather outfits planned and after cleaning some of my closet i think i might do a give away very soon :). I hope everyone had a good day!!!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

15 comments:

Jessica said...

cute post, great outfit!

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

D.R. said...

love those jeans
www.alittleweirdom.blogspot.com

JennaStevie said...

ohhh you rock these acid wash jeans better than I ever could!! Love them with that scarf and leather jacket, soo good.
xJennaD

Amber Rose, Laughing With Broken Eyes said...

Your hair is looking so amazing these days. :)

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

I love your acid wash jeans! Really after a pair myself now :p xx

Emma said...

great jeans. still love that scarf and the bag too

Amber Blue Bird said...

oh acid wash, how i've missed you :)

Laura said...

Oh I love acid wash jeans!! These are fab, love how you styled them too

L x

Fernanda said...

Love your scarf!! And this jeans is so amazing!!
Have a nice week!

daisy c. said...

wow! love your outfit!! and love your blog as well!! (:

lepinkbow.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

I really love the jeans!

Wild Flower said...

This outfit is killer, I love those pants, they look so amazing on you. And of course, I love your leather jacker and the tie dye scarf, this outfit came together really well!

Kaylee
xo

Chelsea Lane said...

LOVE this edgy look girl. your legs are so bomb, wish I had them! the photo editing is fffllaawwwlesss, as per usual!

xoxo

Sanam said...

your jeans are awesome, they definitely dont make your legs look ginormous :) p.s. great photos! what camera do you use? :)

Day By Diva
Day By Diva

Marisa Noelle said...

I'm always in awe of your edgy chic style...something that I could never pull off half as flawlessly as you do. Both the acid wash jeans and the leather jacket look made for you..gorgeous!