Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Face Screams Without An Emotion



Photobucket



Scarf: Wild Rose (vintage), Shorts: Thrift $2, Shirt: Chic Rewards (free!!), Boots: Aldo $54

I would like to introduce everyone to my absolute favourite scarf...ever. The tie dye is soooooooo pretty, when i saw it on the shelf it was totally love at first sight and i had a gift certificate (wahoo) but the actual price was six dollars. I went on a MAJOR shopping spree last week and now i literally have no money which is slightly depressing but i got so much good stuff!!!! I was really tempted to do a haul post, generally when i shop i only get a few things at a time and yup definitely did not do that this time. I finally found my perfect plaid shirt in Value Village,it has blue elbow patches (so cool!!!) and my absolute favourite purchase was fake leather pants from H&M, they are so awesome i cannot wait to wear them somewhere!! My sister and i joined the Value Village Super Savers Club which i highly recommend since you get 25% off coupon, it is so worth while. From now till Christmas, i am only allowed to buy a winter coat if i find a good one or cardigans because i only have two grey ones at the moment and a girl just cannot survive on those alone :). The song i used for this post is amazing i have been listening to it on repeat for about three days now, i really really wish i could sing. I hope everyone had a good week!!!

Photobucket



Photobucket

18 comments:

Lola said...

what a nice blog with beautiful pictures :) i love your outfits and your hair!

love, lola

Just Another Shopaholic said...

What a gorgeous outfit!! You look so pretty!

christie said...

I can totally understand why that is your fave scarf! Love it xx

x christie

Emma said...

i can see why its your fave, its lovely

Wild Flower said...

I love that scarf, too! So pretty especially love that hue of purple. Shopping sprees are always fun.. can't wait to see what you got :)

Those bike boots are really cute too!

Kaylee
xo

SMS Style said...

Ahh this is awesome! Just discovered your blog, it’s great – love your style, you have a new follower :) I have a little blog too, check it out at www.southmoltonststyle.com and follow me back if you like it ! xxx

Anonymous said...

Great outfit, love the shorts :)

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

Laura said...

Oh wow the scarf is actually amazing!

L x

carla said...

You look great! I love your blog,it's awesome. Aldo your scarf is really pretty.
Carla
redpunzel-Carla.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Holy. Shizzballs. Mail me that scarf now, okay? It's probably the best thing I've seen all month. And I don't even LIKE tie dye!

his little lady said...

i'm obsessed with this look girl! you are gorgeous!
xo TJ

Michelle Lee said...

Looks great :)

Anonymous said...

Cudne!:)

http://www.goldencoctaildress.blogspot.com/

Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

That scarf is fantastic! And because it's over sized you can really do some versatile things with it.

I think you should do a haul video. You're so great at finding deals, it would be awesome to see what you scored.

Good luck trying to contain your shopping list until Christmas. I'm sure it will take some will power. lol

Anonymous said...

love your style!amazing look!!

Maria- CityLaundry said...

cute scarf, lovely outfit!!

Fernanda said...

Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your scarf too... it's fantastic!