Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Heatless Headband Curls

f

Hello blogosphere!!!!!! I hope everyone has been having a good week, mine has sadly not been wonderful. Last weekend I was playing volleyball and I pulled my lumbar muscles in my back which was incredibly painful. I had to enlist the help of my friend to take me to the hospital to get some pain medication since I couldn't walk very well, so I spent the majority of last week lying on my couch very bored!! I am much better now though (thank god never pulling that again) so I thought I would post this video which I uploaded on my youtube channel a little while ago since I have not had the chance to get out and take outfit photos. I did a WHOLE bunch of shopping on Black Friday so I will have a massive haul coming once all of my packages arrive and exams are over. I would like to keep my blog mainly fashion since that was the reason I started it in the first place but I have never talked about my hair before so I figured why not!! I have always always always wanted super long hair but ever since I chopped it all off when I was fifteen it has never grown very long, probably because I used to straighten my hair daily. I found these heatless curls in the summer and they are seriously amazing!! I very rarely use a curling iron or straightener any more and slowly my hair has started to grow out. My friends and people at school have asked me if I curl my hair  everyday and I very proudly tell them about these heatless curls. So I hope you guys like this video and have a great day :) 

2 comments:

Jess said...

Can't believe this works!! I need to try this at some point! xxx

www.myvtgworld.com

Midwest Muse said...

I love your Canadian voice! Also this is awesome, I've seen it in picture form, but the video makes way more sense. I am going to try this even though I doubt it will work on my shorter hair. If it does, I will praise you!