Monday, November 21, 2011

Could It Drag A Tear From Your Cold Eyes


Death by White Lies on Grooveshark


Photobucket


Blazer: Value Village $10, Shirt: Value Village $7, Purse: Value Village $8, Leggings: Stiches $10, Boots: Aldo $80, Socks: Ardenes $4

I love to wear black which you have probably noticed from most of my outfit posts but red has got to be my favourite colour (blacks a shade right?). My sister found me this red leather purse in Value Village and i have used it alot since then, you can find the best bags in thrift stores, my local one sells them for like three dollars it is insane. I bought this shirt on one of my shopping sprees in the summer, my oldest sister had a baby in august (he is the cutest thing ever :)) so my other sister and been down to visit him alot since then. The problem is we always stop at the Value Village everytime and i cannot resist a baragain so my closet is over flowing with stuff. I was actually thinking about setting up a ebay store sometime so i could sell some of the clothes i love but still haven't worn yet. My computer has been acting up a bit, i did post something yesterday but i accidently deleted after it went through this huge freeze and shut down thing. I cant for the life of me figure out where i saved those photos though to redo it so oh well i guess, i am so untech savy!! I hope everyone has a nice evening!!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

15 comments:

JennaStevie said...

Ohhh this blouse is gorgeous, it looks amazing with your blazer. Such a wonderful piece. You are the queen of thrifting for sure!
ps. Im not very tech savy either, dont feel bad1
xJennaD

Stacey Kay said...

I love your boots!

Come and enter my SHabby APple dress giveaway.

Goodwill Hunting: Win the Pineapple Princess dress by Shabby Apple!
Best casual boots on a budget - $50 and under

Lyndsey said...

AH i always have computer troubles (well of course i've had the same one since late 2006 - early 2007.. lol!) it's about time for a new one!

i adore your outfit and hey, i love wearing black too and NEVER give up a good bargain either! my closet was overflowing until josh moved in with me and i donated 99%of all of my clothing to GoodWill and Christian Women's Center. ♥

xoxo
lyndsey of hellolyndsey

Laura said...

love the shirt and blazer combo.
so easy to throw on but looks so good! xoxo

Amber said...

black is totally a shade. I am terrible with computers too. If restarting doesnt fix the problem then I'm doomed.

Anonymous said...

Cute blazer :)

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Love those boots!!

Ashley said...

I stop at Goodwill nearly every time I drive by it, which is way too often! I'm in the same boat. Overflowing closet for sure. It's getting ridiculous!

Anyway, cute outfit as always (love the little red purse)!

Constance said...

Gorgoeus!

www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

noone said...

ohh this is chic! love everything about this outfit, and you have such pretty eyes!!

Inma said...

Hi!! cute outfit!!! i follow you, please, visit my blog and if you like it.. follow me!! =) Xo

http://secretosdearmario-inma.blogspot.com/

India said...

great outfit! love it!

Romi said...

Beautiful styling and these are beautiful photos too!!! Love the look and feel! I'm following you now, hope we can follow each other. :)

Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

Jara said...

You look great as always :)

Megan said...

Love this hat on you.. and the black/white/red combo is so lovely and classic.